Who is responsible for road maintenance in our subdivision?

We are under the jurisdiction of the Talbot County Road Maintenance Department at 410-770-8150.

My mailbox was vandalized. How and to whom do I report it?

Problems with vandalism, theft, trespassing, etc. should be reported to the Talbot County Sheriff's Office at 410-822-1020.

What can we do to get Talbot County to correct Rio Vista's ditches so that they drain properly when there is a heavy rain?

Notify the County Public Works Department at 410-770-8170.  They will remove silt and debris from around the culverts and improve the drainage where possible.  Some drainage problems cannot be corrected due to homeowner modifications or obstructions such as a cable TV line.  In these cases, you should contact the homeowner directly.